- Once your account is approved and opened, build your credit limit up to $5,000 over time.
- Security deposits are held in an FDIC-insured account
- No credit history required
- A secured credit card is a smart way to spend
- Monthly reports sent to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Your Security Deposit is fully refundable, when you close your account with a $0 balance.
- Rebuilding your credit history may be possible: make on time payments to all your creditors and keep your account balances low relative to the credit limit.
Card Offer from our partner.
Centennial® Secured Credit Card
Apply for the Centennial® Secured Credit Card by filling out a secure online application form.
|Purchases Intro APR||N/A*|
|Purchases Intro APR Period||N/A*|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR||N/A*|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR Period||N/A*|
|Regular APR||See website*|
|Annual Fee||See website*|
*See the online application for more information about the terms and conditions for these credit card offers. Every sound attempt has been made to preserve precise information. However all credit card information is presented without guarantee. After clicking on the offer you desire you will be taken to the credit card issuer's web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.