- The only card with no late fees, no penalty rate, and no annual fee...ever.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day - just say "representative"
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
Card Offer from our partner.
Citi Simplicity® Card
The Citi Simplicity® Card from Citi, a CreditCardGuide.com advertiser, is perfect for those who want a straightforward credit card and are carrying high-interest balances on other cards. This MasterCard comes with a 0% APR introductory period of well over a year on purchases and balance transfers. This allows you to transfer over high-interest balances from other credit cards and begin paying down that debt with no interest. The Citi Simplicity® Card has no annual fee, late fees, or penalty fees. If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can always have direct access to a representative. Should any unauthorized purchases be made on your account, you will have zero liability and not owe a penny. The card is easy to customize; you get to choose whether you pay your bill in the beginning, middle, or end of the month, and you can pay either the full balance or the minimum monthly payment. Your Citi credit card comes with numerous free benefits, such as extended warranty and purchase protection on the expenses you make with your card. Plus, get a refund if the price drops on purchases made with the card. Travel and emergency assistance are also free, whether you are here or abroad.
|Purchases Intro APR||0%*|
|Purchases Intro APR Period||21 months*|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR||0%*|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR Period||21 months*|
|Regular APR||13.24% - 23.24%* (Variable)|
*See the online application for more information about the terms and conditions for these credit card offers. Every sound attempt has been made to preserve precise information. However all credit card information is presented without guarantee. After clicking on the offer you desire you will be taken to the credit card issuer's web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.