- 0% APR promo balance xfer rate for 12 mos w/no balance xfer fee. After that, APR for unpaid balance + new balance xfers will be 10.24%-17.99%. APR will vary w/market based on Prime Rate. Subject to credit approval.
- 3% balance transfer fee per transaction.
- Rate and offers current as of August 1, 2016 and subject to change.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases, Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the card account
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Rates as low as 10.24% APR
- Chip Enabled for Added Security, Federally insured by NCUA
Card Offer from our partner.
PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card
Get first-class treatment and free travel with the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card. In addition to having no annual fee, you have access to a free 24/7 concierge service. If you meet a spending requirement, you also get a free Lounge Club membership, allowing you access to airport lounges all over the world. Earn one point for every dollar you spend with this American Express credit card, and earn five times the points when you use the card to buy airfare. Get a huge point bonus if you spend a minimum amount in the first three months. Your reward points can be redeemed for travel, but you can also choose to redeem them for gift cards, brand-named merchandise, and more. There are many more reasons why the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card is ideal for jetsetters. The card provides you with travel offers and discounts through the American Express Travel Privileges program in addition to comprehensive travel insurance. Roadside assistance and car rental insurance are also included. Note that you must be a Pentagon Federal Credit Union member to apply.
|Purchases Intro APR||N/A|
|Purchases Intro APR Period||N/A|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR||0%|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR Period||12 months|
|Regular APR||See Terms|
|Annual Fee||See Terms|
*See the online application for more information about the terms and conditions for these credit card offers. Every sound attempt has been made to preserve precise information. However all credit card information is presented without guarantee. After clicking on the offer you desire you will be taken to the credit card issuer's web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.