- 4.99% APR promo balance xfer rate for 12 mos w/no balance xfer fee. After that, APR for unpaid balance + new balance xfers will be 10.24%-17.99%. APR will vary w/market based on Prime Rate. Subject to credit approval.
- $100 bonus after spending $1,500 in purchase transactions within 3 mos of account opening.
- Rate and offers current as of August 1, 2016 and are subject to change.
- Absolutely No Fees, No Annual Fee, No Late Fee, No Cash Advance Fee
- Chip Enabled for Added Security
- Federally Insured by NCUA
- Rates As Low As 10.24% APR
- Must agree to receive all PenFed credit card statements electronically.
Card Offer from our partner.
PenFed Promise Visa® Card
Members of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union have access to this straightforward, easy-to-use credit card. The PenFed Promise VISA Card stands out from other cards because it has zero fees. This means no annual fee, no late fees, no cash advance fees, no balance transfer fees, no over credit limit fees, and no penalty APRs. Another huge bonus is no foreign transaction fees. This rare benefit means you pay no fees when you make purchases abroad in a foreign currency with your credit card. In addition to no fees, the PenFed Promise VISA Card comes with an incredibly low interest rate for three years. Your credit card statements will conveniently be delivered electronically, allowing you to cut back on clutter and help the environment. If you think you might carry a balance, travel internationally, or have to pay your credit card bill late, this Visa credit card’s lack of fees protects you and helps you save huge amounts of money in the short-term and long-term. Best of all, cardholders get access to this rare collection of benefits for no annual fee. If you aren’t a member of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union, join today to qualify for this card!'
|Purchases Intro APR||N/A|
|Purchases Intro APR Period||N/A|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR||4.99%|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR Period||12 months|
|Regular APR||See Terms|
|Annual Fee||See Terms|
*See the online application for more information about the terms and conditions for these credit card offers. Every sound attempt has been made to preserve precise information. However all credit card information is presented without guarantee. After clicking on the offer you desire you will be taken to the credit card issuer's web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.