- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 9.99%-20.99%
- No annual fee*
- Online bill pay for a fast and convenient way to pay bills online with your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum
- Zero fraud liability* for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Fraud Protection detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help keep your account safe
- Chip technology for enhanced card security
- Online banking and mobile apps* for your smartphone or tablet provide complete, 24/7 access to your account
Card Offer from our partner.
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
Apply for the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card if you’re looking for a low-interest credit card with no annual fee. This straightforward card has no bells and whistles—only what really matters. It has a 0% APR for a lengthy introductory period on both purchases and balance transfers, giving you a long window to transfer and pay off debt from high-interest cards, or simply make a large purchase and take your time repaying it. It’s free to manage your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card account online, where you can view statements, download account history, see your balance, set up account alerts, and more. You can also set up online bill pay to easily automate your finances. U.S. Bank’s fraud protection program monitors your account for any unusual activity, and if any unauthorized purchases are made, you will be notified immediately. Your U.S. Bank credit card also comes with 0% fraud liability, so you will owe absolutely nothing. Unlike most credit cards, you will have free access to your Experian® credit score on a monthly basis. On top of that, you get free auto rental insurance when you when you pay for the entire car rental with the card.
|Purchases Intro APR||0%*|
|Purchases Intro APR Period||15 billing cycles*|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR||0%*|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR Period||15 billing cycles*|
|Regular APR||9.99% - 20.99%* (Variable)|
*See the online application for more information about the terms and conditions for these credit card offers. Every sound attempt has been made to preserve precise information. However all credit card information is presented without guarantee. After clicking on the offer you desire you will be taken to the credit card issuer's web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.