- USAA Eligibility Requirement: Today, USAA membership is only open to U.S. military service members, veterans who have received a discharge type of Honorable, and their eligible family members.
- This credit card is best for members with average credit.
- Make consistent, on-time payments and you could improve your credit rating — sometimes in as little as 12 months.
- USAA will periodically consider you for an automatic upgrade to a premium credit card based on improved credit and your account history.
- Special rates are available for military members during deployment or PCS. See terms for additional information.
- Chip technology has added security when used at a chip-enabled terminal and greater acceptance worldwide.
Card Offer from our partner.
USAA Classic American Express®
Apply for the USAA Classic American Express® by filling out a secure online application form.
|Purchases Intro APR||N/A|
|Purchases Intro APR Period||N/A|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR||N/A|
|Balance Transfers Intro APR Period||N/A|
|Regular APR||18.40%-24.40% (Variable)|
*See the online application for more information about the terms and conditions for these credit card offers. Every sound attempt has been made to preserve precise information. However all credit card information is presented without guarantee. After clicking on the offer you desire you will be taken to the credit card issuer's web site where you can review the terms and conditions for your selected offer.