A few bumps, but debit cards for my teens were a successOne only saw the pizzas in his future; the other stressed about expenses. But, my teenage boys have done well with their debit cards ...
[READ FULL POST]
Recent Blog Posts
- Composting toilets aside, I see a tiny house in my future
- Tired of paying home loan PMI? Try refinancing
- Millennials’ frugality launches the 50 Percent Club
- How about an emergency fund that’s fun to save for?
- Paying for college or retirement: It’s not all or nothing
- Late library fine? Expect collections
- Should I get an EMV card for my overseas travels?