When it’s OK to SplurgeWhen you’re trying to stick to a strict budget, a splurge can seem like a bad idea. But is it? Not always. In the middle of a big push to get out of debt, I recently bought a $500 Vitamix blender. I don’t normally drop that much cash on kitchen gadgets — in fact, I’m [...]
[READ FULL POST]
Recent Blog Posts
- 6 Ways Technology is Changing Cards
- What Dieting Can Teach You about Budgeting
- Did your Parents Talk to You Enough about Money?
- Cash Only vs. Credit Only: Which Saves You More Money?
- Can You Have a Social Life if you Don’t Spend?
- Should you Use an Inheritance to Pay off Debt?
- How to Afford an Expensive Hobby