The cards from our partners featured in this section require good credit. Since the length of introductory periods and the go-to APRs after these introductory periods usually depend on creditworthiness, having good credit can sometimes get you better benefits. Typically, introductory periods are longer and go-to APRs are lower when a consumer has good credit.
Credit Cards For People With Good Credit
- USAA Eligibility Requirement: Today, USAA membership is only open to U.S. military service members, veterans who have received a discharge type of Honorable, and their eligible family members.
- Earn 2,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase and earn 2X points per dollar spent on gas and grocery purchases all the time.
- No caps or limits on the amount you can earn.
- Redeem your USAA Rewards points towards cash, gift cards, name brand merchandise and travel with no blackout date.
- Redeem your points anytime on USAA's website or from your mobile device - with no redemption fee.
- Enjoy variable rates as low as 10.15% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Chip technology has added security when used at a chip-enabled terminal and greater acceptance worldwide.
Purchases Intro APR N/A Purchases Intro APR Period N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR Period N/A Regular APR 10.15%-26.15% (Variable) Annual Fee $0