Visa operates the world's largest and most sophisticated consumer payments processing system. It is jointly owned by more than 21,000 member financial institutions around the globe. Visa itself does not offer cards or financial services directly to consumers and merchants. Instead, Visa enables banks to offer cards and other payment services that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. See Visa credit card offers from our partners below .
- For a limited time: Earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton Portfolio.*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Silver status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No annual fee.*
Purchases Intro APR N/A Purchases Intro APR Period N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR Period N/A Regular APR 15.49% - 19.49%* (Variable) Annual Fee None
- Access credit even if you have poor or limited credit history
- Quick and Easy Secure Online Application
- A genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide
- Get a response in as little as 60 seconds!
- Reporting to 3 major credit bureaus
- Apply today! If approved Access your credit after paying a one-time processing fee.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
Purchases Intro APR N/A Purchases Intro APR Period N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR Period N/A Regular APR See Terms* Annual Fee See Terms*
- Get 10,000 bonus reward points after you spend $1,000 in your first 90 days as a cardholder; that's up to $200 toward no-blackout reward flights on Virgin America.
- Earn 3 bonus reward points per $1 spent with Virgin America.
- Earn 1 bonus reward point for every $1 spent on all other card purchases.
- Check one free bag each for you and your plus-one on Virgin America flights.
- Bring a friend along for the ride with $150 off a companion ticket every year.
- Save 20% on all of your RED™ in-flight purchases, including meals, snacks, cocktails, and on-demand entertainment.
- Book reward flights for as few as 2,500 points, and travel whenever you want with no blackout dates on Virgin America.
Purchases Intro APR N/A Purchases Intro APR Period N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR N/A Balance Transfers Intro APR Period N/A Regular APR 16.23%-25.24% (Variable) Annual Fee $49
Visa credit cards by now are the most widely utilized payment brand in the world - they can be used pretty much anytime and anywhere. Cardholders in more than 150 countries carry more than 1 billion Visa-branded cards, which accounts for more than $3 trillion in annual transaction volume. People seem to agree that, indeed, Life Takes Visa.
Visa branded cards are offered by most banks, financial institutions, and many major brand names, airlines, hotels, universities, charitable organizations and other types of institutions.
Visa offers users worldwide acceptance and numerous additional benefits, such as extended warranty on purchases made with certain types of Visa cards and rental car collision and theft coverage on rental cars paid for with a Visa card (restrictions apply, see your card's terms and conditions). Other benefits include emergency cash disbursement and roadside assistance service. Lastly, card holders today enjoy worry-free shopping because of Visa's zero liability policy-if your card is stolen, you will owe nothing on any resulting fraudulent transactions.
Credit cards are such a ubiquitous part of life today that it is hard to believe that only fifty years ago, the only payment options were cash or checks. Credit cards are here to stay, and Visa cards have played and continue to play an important role in the evolution of the way payments take place in today's society.
Visa International's history can be traced back to 1958, when Bank of America launched its BankAmericard program in California, which marked the birth of the credit card industry. From that early beginning, Visa International emerged as an economic joint venture with more than 13,000 member financial institutions issuing Visa credit cards and debit cards to their customers.
Visa International provides an organizational umbrella within which member financial institutions have the freedom to structure their own credit card offers to consumers. Over the years, this built-in autonomy has spawned the profusion of Visa card deals costumers enjoy today. With the advent of online approval cards and other online conveniences, it has become easier than ever before to apply for a credit card.